In order for citizens to play their part in dealing with the current health crisis, UniG strongly recommends downloading the Immuni Apk application and keeping it active while you are in college.
If you interact closely with a user who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, the application will send you a warning about the potential risk of infection. Thanks to Bluetooth low-power technology, the app does not collect your data, identity, or location.
What is App Immuni Apk?
Immuni App is an official application of the Italian government's exhibition notice, developed by the Extraordinary Crisis Commissioner Covid-19 in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Innovation,
Technology, and Digitization. The application was created and published in full compliance with the current laws on the protection of the personal data of users and in accordance with the legal decree of April 30, 2020. 28
In the fight against the Kovid-19 epidemic, the app aims to alert users as soon as possible to the risk of contracting the virus, even if they are asymptomatic.
These users can then self-isolate to prevent other infections, to contain the spread of the virus, and to accelerate the return of the majority of the population to normal life. Prior reporting allows these users to contact their primary care physician immediately and reduces the risk of serious consequences.
Since June 2021, the application has been the entry point for obtaining the EU Digital Cowid Certificate, a digital document implemented at the EU level to facilitate the safe movement of European citizens during an epidemic. The certificate is digital proof that a person has either been vaccinated against COVID-19, tested negative,
or has recovered from COVID-19. The EU Digital COVID Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Health according to EU standards, contains a QR code with a digital signature that protects against counterfeiting. QR codes can be verified and verified by a special verification application.
The system is based on Bluetooth low-power technology specifically designed for electrical efficiency and does not collect geolocation data including GPS data. The application does not (and cannot) collect data that can identify the user,
such as B. name, date of birth, address, phone number, or email address. Therefore, Immuni Apk can determine if there was communication between two users without knowing who and where the users were.
Here is a list of steps Immuni takes to protect your privacy:
- A minimum amount of data is collected - only data is strongly needed to maintain and improve the exposure reporting system.
- Bluetooth The Bluetooth low power code sent by the app is randomly generated and does not contain the user's smartphone data. In addition, this code changes several times an hour, making user privacy more secure.
- Data stored on the smartphone is encrypted.
- The connection between the application and the server is encrypted.
- All data, whether stored on the device or server, will be deleted if not affected and no later than December 31, 2021.
- The Ministry of Health is an organization that collects data and determines the purpose for which it is used. The data will only be used for epidemiological or scientific research on COVID-19.
- Data is stored on servers in Italy and is managed by government authorities.
Immuni system and unable to diagnose. Based on the user’s past interactions with potentially infected users, there are recommendations for what to do next. However, the app is not a medical product and certainly does not replace the doctor.
Immuni is a valuable tool in the fight against this deadly epidemic and enhances the overall effectiveness of each individual user. It is highly recommended to install the app,
use it correctly and encourage friends and loved ones to do the same. However, no one is forced to use it. It is entirely a human choice.
App Immuni Apk Features
It includes a Bluetooth-based low-power communication tracking system:
- When two users are very close to each other for a long time
- Their instruments only record the rotational proximity of each other
- IDs_ These IDs are created in your local storage
- Turn the flash exposure button on and off several times an hour.
- These keys are randomly created and changed once a day.
- The virus is created when a user becomes infected with SARS-CoV-2. Positive test
- COVID-19 has the option to upload to its current server
- Temporary display button. This process can only be done at the same time
- Confirmation by Health Manager
- The program regularly downloads new temporary discovery keys
- Use it to bring infected users closer to scrolling
- Passport of the last days. Then he compares them
- When the device is stored in memory and notify the user
- Dangerous communication occurred.
- The system does not use geolocation data with GPS
- The number prevents the application from detecting where the communication is located
- Infected users appeared, as did the identities of those involved.
Immuni uses Apple and Google's data infrastructure to implement a contact tracking feature. This makes the Immuni system more flexible than otherwise possible.
In addition to the temporary exposure key, the Immuni application also sends some analytics data to the server. This includes the epidemiological and technical information industry and legislative decree 28/2020. 6.2.b and 6.3 were sent to the National Health Service (Servizio Sanitario Nazionale) to help provide users.
Immuni has been created with great attention to user privacy and many steps have been taken to protect it. For example, the application does not collect any personally identifiable information that reveals the identity of the user, such as B.B.'s username, age, address, email address, or phone number.
Here's How it Works
Users who decide to download the app protect themselves and the people they meet. For close contact with users who tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, the app will send them a warning about the potential risk of infection. This way you can contact your doctor directly to find out what you can do.
When the health organization and the ASL receive a new positive case, the health worker enters the code into the system with the patient's permission. At this point, the system sends information to users with whom the positive case is in close contact.
Thanks to the use of Bluetooth low-power technology, it does so without collecting data about the user's identity or location. Thus, the Immuni Apk system can determine if two users are in contact, but not who or where the two users actually met.
For more information, visit the official website www.immuni.italia.it.
Opposition to app-based surveillance of the virus has grown in recent weeks. In an open letter, more than 300 researchers from around the world pointed out the dangers of mass surveillance through applications aimed at collecting data.
That said, one thing is to connect to another smartphone to get a code from someone who was positive on the server and check if the data is periodically affected without sending it, but citizen data collection is quite different. On the server.
Top Italian media outlets have condemned the government's lack of transparency in the choice of application and are awaiting clarification on the decision.
How to download and install the App Immuni Apk?
This unique property ensures that its users are always protected. If you cannot find this app in the Google Play Store, you can always download it from this website. Follow the steps below to install this app on Android devices before completing the idea.
- Go to "Unknown Sources" in Settings. After that, go to Security and enable the Security option.
- Go to the download manager of your Android device and click on App Immuni. Now it's time for you to download.
- Two options can be found on the mobile screen. There are two ways to install an operating system and all you have to do is boot it quickly on your Android device.
- You will see a popup with options on your mobile screen. You have to wait a while for it to appear.
- When all downloads and installations are complete, just click the "Open" option and open the screen on your mobile device.
What are the profits and consequences of downloading the FA Single Apk directly?
- You can download any version of the application directly from the third-party website. You can have the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
- Unlike Play Store, downloading is instant, you don't have to wait for the review process, etc.
- After downloading, there is an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall them many times without downloading.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources are not usually checked by Google. So it can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone.
- Your apps won't automatically update because they don't usually have access to the Google Play Store