Doctor Wins Apk is a popular smartphone app that can be downloaded by anyone with an Indian cell phone number and a Bluetooth enabled smartphone. Doctor Wins App Apk is a contact tracking application that uses Bluetooth to track infected people and notify those close to them in the last 15 days.
Doctor Wins App does not collect any data about the Git application, GPS location, or YFI / cellular network. When two people using the app are together, both phones use Bluetooth to exchange temporary IDs. This temporary ID is created by encrypting the user ID with a private key from the Ministry of Health. It can only be decrypted by MOH and does not reveal your identity or anyone else's identity. The app was developed by the Government Technology Agency (GWVEC) in collaboration with MOH and has become a prototype of many other contact tracking applications in other parts of the world.
About Doctor Wins Apk
Doctor Wins App Apk was developed in collaboration with Stanford University and enables people to protect themselves and their communities without compromising their privacy. It uses Bluetooth signals to identify users when they are nearby and notifies them anonymously when they test positive with someone. One differentiator of the application is that no third party, including the government, will be able to find out who it came from. It is one of the first applications to release a source-based protocol for a privacy-based, decentralized Bluetooth contact device.
Within just 13 days of its launch, the Doctor Wins Apk was downloaded by over 500 million users and is the world's most downloaded app for tracking Covid-19. The app was developed by the Department of Electronics and IT of India when users were informed that they had crossed over with a positive diagnosis. This tracking is done via Bluetooth and a figure generated by the location, showing all infected data in detail.
Once the Doctor Wins App is installed, users must turn on their Bluetooth and location sharing and always keep them enabled for effective tracking. The application also has a self-test function. The user has to answer a few questions. If the responses indicate symptoms of coronavirus, a notification is sent to the government server. The app also provides self-quarantine instructions. Health Bridge is available in 11 languages on the Android and iOS platforms.
How can I install the Doctor Wins Apk on my Android phone?
- You can download the Doctor Wins App by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the "Downloads" section of your browser. Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below. Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to "Download" in your browser and tap the file once downloaded. An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.
What are the profits and consequences of downloading Doctor Wins Apk directly?
- You can download any version of the application directly from the third party website. You can have the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
- Unlike Play Store, downloading is instant, you don't have to wait for the review process, etc.
- After downloading, there is an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall them many times without downloading.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources are not usually checked by Google. So it can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone.
- Your apps won't automatically update because they don't usually have access to the Google Play Store.