The NHS COVID-19 Apk monkey, which can be downloaded in England and Wales, is the fastest way to determine if you are at risk for coronavirus. The sooner you find out, the sooner you can alert and protect your loved ones and the community, which will help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The app has many tools to keep you safe, including contact tracking, local restrictions, and on-site registration. It uses proven technology from Apple and Google, designed to protect the privacy of each user. Read more about how we protect your data and privacy.
About NHS COVID-19 Apk
The NHS COVID-19 Apk application is an important part of our Test Trace Protect program to help monitor the spread of COVID-19. A traditional communication application will be used to notify users if they will later contact a person who has been positive for coronavirus.
The program helps people report symptoms, order coronavirus tests, and help the NHS track people who may be infected with the coronavirus.
The NHS COVID-19 application is the official contact tracking application for England and Wales and one of the fastest ways to determine if you are at risk of NHS COVID-19. Use a separate NHS application for your vaccine status (the UK only), visit www. nhs.UK/app
NHS COVID-19 is not yet made, so it is important to remember what steps you can take to protect yourself and others. Everyone must continue to work carefully and cautiously.
The app uses proven privacy software developed by Apple and Google, so no one knows who or where you are. You can delete your data or applications at any time.
NHS COVID-19 Apk Features
Warning: Find out if you have been with other coroners who have tested positive for coronavirus.
Latest information: It informs you about the risk of coronavirus in your area.
Symptoms: Check if you have any symptoms of coronavirus and if you need to be tested.
Test: Buy a test kit and write down your result if you test positive.
Available in English, Welsh, Arabic (Modern Standard), Bengali, Chinese (simple), Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi (Gurmukhi script), Romanian, Somali, Turkish, and Urdu.
The app can be used when traveling to England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Jersey, and Gibraltar, the contact tracking app can track users (even if they use another official app) and alert them when they interact. Person: Covid-19 tested positive for PCR.
This application was created in collaboration with some of the most innovative companies in the world. We have collaborated with medical experts, privacy groups, and vulnerable communities, and shared our knowledge with teams working on similar applications in several countries.
The application was designated by the UKCA as a Class I Medical Device in the United Kingdom and was developed in accordance with the Medical Device Regulations 2002 (SI 2002 No. 618, as amended).
- Take a look at the current risks in your area and see if there are any concerns in your area
- Check your symptoms according to the latest GOV.UK public health advice
- Think of it as a need to protect others by isolating yourself or caring about who you interact with.
- Ask for the latest public health advice on self-care or who to contact:
- Declare that you have been fully vaccinated (if you are)
- Declare that you are under 18 (if you are)
- Say you are medically vaccinated for free (England only) (if so)
- Indicate that you are taking the COVID-19 diagnostic test (if you do)
- Order the test via the link on the GOV.UK website
- Add your test results to the app using NHS code
- Applying for Financial Assistance through Remote Payment Services (Wales only)
How the app helps you (digital contact tracking)
- The app is designed to provide fast, accurate, and digital communication tracking while protecting your privacy and identity. It uses your personal information as little as possible.
- Contact tracking may determine who tested positive for Covid-19.
- In manual contact tracking, the infected person is asked to remember who he was in contact with; A person can only relate to people he knows.
- The app keeps in touch with your phone without knowing the person's name or identity.
- The program has a notification function that will notify you when:
- You were close to another application user who tested positive for Covid-19.
- The risk situation in your area has changed or, if applicable, a type of COVID-19 has been identified as a cause for concern in your area (referred to as a type of concern).
- If you have enabled these notifications, the notification will send reminders and alerts until the application is accepted.
How the app supports you
The application randomly identifies and records other application users nearby using a unique identifier. If one of these users later tests positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), you will receive a discovery warning with advice on what to do.
If you are under the age of 18, show this warning to a trusted adult.
When you first register for the application, you will be asked for the first part of your zip code. You can check the app on a daily basis to see if the place where you live has become a danger zone for coronavirus.
In this case, you will also receive a notification to give notice. This will help you make daily decisions to protect yourself and your loved ones.
If you feel uncomfortable, you can use the app to check if your symptoms are related to coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you have symptoms of coronavirus, the app will redirect you to a website where you can order a test to determine if you have coronavirus.
If the app advises you to self-isolate, the app provides a countdown to track how long it takes you to self-isolate. When you reach the end of your breakup, the app will send you a notification reminder with a link to the latest suggestion.
Under the Testing, Trace, Protect Self-Isolation Scheme Support Scheme you may be eligible to pay up to £ 500. For more information on applying through the COVID-19 application, see NHS COVID-19 Application Support.
Protect Your Loved Ones Download NHS COVID-19 App
The NHS COVID-19 application is available for download and the fastest way to see if you are at risk for coronavirus. The sooner you find out, the sooner you can alert and protect your loved ones and the community, which will help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The COVID-19 mobile app is available for free on the Appstore or Google Play. Using the app helps fight the virus.
It allows people to:
Tracking - Get notifications when you're close to other app users who have been positive
Note: Find the level of coronavirus risk in your area
Check - Scan QR codes when you visit shops, restaurants, and other places
Check for symptoms - Check for signs of COVID-19
Test - Book a test and get your results
Retirement - Be careful and give good advice on self-isolation
How to download and install the NHS COVID-19 Apk?
This unique property ensures that its users are always protected. If you cannot find this app in the Google Play Store, you can always download it from this website. Follow the steps below to install this app on Android devices before completing the idea.
- Go to "Unknown Sources" in Settings. After that, go to Security and enable the Security option.
- Go to the download manager of your Android device and click on NHS COVID-19. Now it's time for you to download.
- Two options can be found on the mobile screen. There are two ways to install an operating system and all you have to do is boot it quickly on your Android device.
- You will see a popup with options on your mobile screen. You have to wait a while for it to appear.
- When all downloads and installations are complete, just click the "Open" option and open the screen on your mobile device.
What are the profits and consequences of downloading the NHS COVID-19 Apk File directly?
- You can download any version of the application directly from the third-party website. You can have the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
- Unlike Play Store, downloading is instant, you don't have to wait for the review process, etc.
- After downloading, there is an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall them many times without downloading.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources are not usually checked by Google. So it can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone.
- Your apps won't automatically update because they don't usually have access to the Google Play Store
Screenshot and Image
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can ApkResult.com guarantee 100% security for the NHS COVID-19 App?
A: If someone wants to download an APK file from ApkResult.com, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). The APK file will be found in our cache if it does not exist in Google Play.
Q: Installing an APK from ApkResult.com allows updating it from the Play Store?
A: Yes, of course. The Play Store installs from Google’s servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service, and page loading from websites like ApkResult.com is the same.
After you download the new version of the app, an update will begin immediately.
Q: How come Android App Permission is required in order to download NHS COVID-19 Apk?
A: Applications need to access certain devices' systems. As soon as an application is installed, you will be informed of all the permissions it requires.
This review must have fulfilled all your queries about the NHS COVID-19 Apk, now download this amazing app for Android & PC and enjoy it. Apkresult is a safe source to download the APK files and have almost all apps from all genre and category.
For any discrepancy, please comment your thoughts in the comment section or email us to the official email id provided in the contact us section.
डाउनलोड NHS COVID-19 APK Medical श्रेणी में स्थित है और Department of Health and Social Care's द्वारा विकसित किया गया था। हमारी वेबसाइट पर औसत रेटिंग 4.2 से बाहर निकल रही है। आवेदन का एक बेहतर विचार प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। यदि आप NHS COVID-19 APK के बारे में अधिक जानना चाहते हैं, तो आप अधिक जानकारी के लिए आधिकारिक डेवलपर वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं। औसत रेटिंग 29017 उपयोगकर्ताओं द्वारा रेट की गई है। ऐप को 43 उपयोगकर्ताओं द्वारा 1-स्टार और 7139 उपयोगकर्ताओं द्वारा 5-स्टार दर्जा दिया गया था। ऐप को कम से कम बार डाउनलोड किया गया है, लेकिन डाउनलोड की संख्या तक पहुंच सकती है। NHS COVID-19 APK डाउनलोड करें यदि आपको अपने एक्शन डिवाइस के लिए एक मुफ्त ऐप की आवश्यकता है, लेकिन आपको इस ऐप को स्थापित करने के लिए 4.4+ संस्करण या उच्चतर की आवश्यकता है।