The Singapore government has launched a new mobile app Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore that verifies the authenticity of digital health certificates.
Based on information from the Apple App Store, the Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore app can authenticate both printed and digital Covid-19 vaccination certificates stored in the MySafeTera app for contact tracking. It also supports certifications issued by Singapore and the European Union. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and Huawei App Gallery.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore App was originally released in May and was updated to the latest version before changing the interface to the digital health certificate stored in the MySafeTera app. Digital certificates now have an improved QR code format, indicating that they can only scan using the Vaccine Certificate Verifier app.
Why it matters
The launch of the Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore App with the updated Digital Health Certificate is a reaction to the bad actors creating and selling fake certificates in the country. Two weeks ago, the Royal Malaysian Police announced that they were investigating the spread of a Facebook post alleging that there were fake vaccination certificates.
US-Israeli cybersecurity software company Checkpoint investigated the black market for fake digital vaccine certificates. It has been found that this trend is global and this activity is taking place in most of Europe. Fake vaccination cards can be made on Darknet for 250. The software company said the same is happening in the US, Pakistan, and Indonesia.
Concerns about bullish trade have weighed on 47 U.S. The attorney general has issued a statement urging the CEOs of Twitter, Shopify and eBay to remove ads or links selling fake vaccination cards.
Last month the US Department of Justice found the first criminal case involving the sale of fake COVID-19 vaccinations and vaccination cards.
To combat this illegal activity, Singapore developed and implemented a Healthcarts system to review digital COVID-19 test reports. The system is designed to make it easier and faster for passengers to get out at the immigration checkpoint. A digital verification system has also been set up in Dubai to clear passengers' Covid-19 tests and vaccination reports.
1. All individuals who have received their COVID-19 vaccination will be given a physical vaccination card with information such as their personal details, vaccine brand, and date of vaccination. All local COVID-19 vaccination records are also digitally stored in the National Vaccination Register. Individuals who have received the COVID-19 vaccine can currently view this record on MOH's HealthHub app, which can be accessed via SingPass. This, if necessary, can be extended to other relevant government requests.
2. Introducing digital vaccination certificates locally and globally will improve our ability to ensure that the certificates presented by visitors are authentic. MOH and GovTech have configured the system used today to issue digital COVID-19 test certificates to passengers and visitors. These possibilities will be extended to digital vaccination cards. In this way, vaccination information can be securely shared with the relevant international authorities.
3. MOH actively participates in international partnerships and monitors global developments in the development and validation of vaccination certificates.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore Features
- Free to download
- Stream free
- No registration required
- The best collection of movies and shows
- An easy and unbreakable connection
- High-quality performance
- The interface is easy to use
- No advertising
- A lot more
How To Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore?
- You can download the App by clicking the button above to start the download. Once the download is complete, you will find the APK in the "Downloads" section of your browser. Before you can install it on your phone, you need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- To make this possible, the steps are mostly the same as below. Open Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources so that your phone can install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Once you have completed the above step, you can go to "Download" in your browser and tap the file once downloaded. An installation prompt will appear asking for permission and you can complete the installation steps.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.
What are the profits and consequences of downloading the Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore Apk directly?
- You can download any version of the application directly from the third-party website. You can have the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
- Unlike Play Store, downloading is instant, you don't have to wait for the review process, etc.
- After downloading, there is an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall them many times without downloading.
- Downloading apps from third-party sources are not usually checked by Google. So it can be harmful to your phone.
- APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone.
- Your apps won't automatically update because they don't usually have access to the Google Play Store
Screenshots and Images
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can ApkResult.com guarantee 100% security for Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore?
A: If someone wants to download an APK file from ApkResult.com, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). If the APK file does not exist in Google Play, we will find it in our cache.
Q: Can I update the Apk from the Play Store when I install APK from ApkResult.com?
A: Yes, of course. The Play Store installs downloads from Google's servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service (page loading), and page loading from websites like ApkResult.com is the same.
An update will begin as soon as you get the version of the Play Store app in the new version of the Play Store.
Q: Why is Android App Permission needed to download Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore?
A: Applications require access to some of your device's systems. When you install an application, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run that application.
This review must have fulfilled all your queries about Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore now downloads this amazing app for Android & PC and enjoy it. If you like the App please share it with your friends and family.
下载 How To Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore 位于 Medical 类别，由 Singapore Govt. 开发。 我们网站上的平均评分为 4.3 5 stars.However，这个应用程序根据不同的评级平台评价 4 5星。您也可以在我们的网站上回复 How To Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore，以便我们的用户 可以更好地了解应用程序。如果您想了解更多关于 How To Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore 的信息，可以访问官方开发者网站获取更多信息。 平均评分由 6120 用户评分。 该应用程序被 44 用户评为1星级，3340 用户评为5星级。 该应用至少已下载 709 次数，但下载次数可达 14180。 下载 How To Download Covid Vaccination Certificate Singapore 如果您需要一个免费的Action设备应用程序，但需要 4.1+ 版本或更高版本来安装此应用程序。